County Kildare is world famous for staging the most exciting horse racing events in Ireland. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas racecourse attract people from all over the world who come to see the top international horses and jockeys compete in races throughout the year. Highlights include all five Irish Classic races which run at the Curragh and the Irish National Hunt Festival at Punchestown.
- Great Value for the avid race goer with 52 world class race days including the Irish National Hunt Festival and Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby for less than €7 per race meeting – total saving of over €500! Based on full price adult admission at time of printing.
- Access to member’s facilities at Naas & Punchestown racecourses.
- Access to reserved car parking at the Curragh and Punchestown.
- Free admission to over 100 reciprocal days at other Irish and international racecourses.
- A variety of special offers on designated race days.
- Opportunity to take part in various trips organised throughout the year to trainers stables, stud farms and other racecourses.
- FREE Racecard for all members at every Racemeeting at Naas.
|01/05/2017 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Moorsebridge Stakes – Group 3|
|13/05/2017 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Curragh Racing|
|14/05/2017 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Blue Wind Stakes – Group 3|
|17/05/2017 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Punchestown Racing|
|21/05/2017 12:00 am||Naas Racecourse, Lacken Stakes – Group 3|
|27/05/2017 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Tattersalls Irish 2000 Guineas – Group 1|
|28/05/2017 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Tattersalls Irish 1000 Guineas & Tattersalls Gold Cup|
|31/05/2017 12:00 am||Punchestown Racecourse, Punchestown Racing|
|10/06/2017 12:00 am||Curragh Racecourse, Silver Stakes (L)|