Punchestown Racecourse is historically the home of National Hunt Racing in Ireland and hosts a total of 18 race meetings annually.
With unique features including Cross Country racing and the world famous Irish National Hunt Festival in April, this Kildare track is a “Jewel in the crown” of Irish racing.
The racecourse boasts state of the art facilities including the stunning Panoramic Restaurant, overlooking the winning post, De Robeck Restaurant, Madigans Bar and numerous other bars. Go Racing in Kildare Members can enjoy exclusive member’s facilities at the Festival and the Owners and Trainers Bar at non-festival meetings.
See more at: Punchestown.com
Highlights include :
- The 2015 Festival runs from Tuesday 28th April to Saturday 2nd May 2015
- Boylesports.com Champion Chase Day 28th April
- Bibby Financial Services Ireland Punchestown Gold Cup Day 29th April
- The Ladbrokes World Series Hurdle Day 30th April
- Punchestown Champion Hurdle Day 1st May
- The Festival Family Day 2nd May