Doncaster 9th, 27th, 28th
Down Royal 31st
Doncaster 9th, 22nd
Doncaster 3rd, 4th
Clonmel 2nd 21st
Newbury 24th, 25th
Doncaster 1st, 2nd, 28th, 29th(e)
Gowran Park 30th
Great Yarmouth 2nd
Down Royal 26th
Ffos Las 27th
Clonmel 4th , 18th
Doncaster 6th , 20th
Dundalk 12th , 17th
Doncaster 2nd, 3rd, 18th, 30th
Tramore 2nd, 3rd
Down Royal 24th
Doncaster 1st, 7th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Doncaster 5th, 19th
Market Rasen 6th
Doncaster 13th 14th 15th
Clonmel 7th, 28th
Great Yarmouth 21st
Doncaster 27th, 28th
Ffos Los 21st
Haydock Park 25th
Doncaster 1st, 2nd,15th, 16th, 29th,
(e) = Evening Meeting
Terms, Condition & Admission Procedures at Reciprocal Tracks
- Please proceed to the members turnstile of the racecourse on the day of the reciprocal and show your 2016 / 2017 membership card
- Members must proceed to one of our ticket offices and on showing their Go Racing in Kildare Annual Card will be given an entry ticket to insert into the turnstiles, the Go Racing in Kildare Card must be worn to give access to the Premier Admission areas once inside the Racecourse.
- Members have access to our county and grandstand enclosures. Guests should report to Main Reception which is located on the left, inside the County Enclosure – on presentation of your badge you will receive a County Enclosure admission ticket.
- A dress code applies in the County Enclosure. The dress code is presently: No jeans, trainers or sportswear. Gentlemen must wear a collared shirt.
- Parking is free in car park C
- Please could you advise your annual members that on their reciprocal date to come to Chester. They will be granted access to our Annual Members bar, located in the Long room of our County Stand. ** Non – May Festival fixtures allows our annual members access to the grandstand to watch the racing from there, therefore this will be the same for visiting annual members.
– Gentlemen – Suit Jacket with collar and tie.
– Ladies – Smart dress code with no leather, denim or trainers.
- Members will have access to the Richmond Enclosure (members enclosure) and the Gordon Enclosure. There is a dress code in the Richmond, jacket and tie for gentleman, no jeans or shorts.
- Parking is free in No2 car park.