County Kildare is world famous for staging the most exciting horse racing events in Ireland. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas racecourse attract people from all over the world who come to see the top international horses and jockeys compete in races throughout the year. Highlights include all five Irish Classic races which run at the Curragh and the five-day Punchestown Festival at the ‘Home of Irish Jumps’.
- Great value for with 63 world class race days including the annual Punchestown Festival and Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby for less than €8 per race meeting, based on full price adult admission at time of printing.
- Access to member’s facilities at Naas & Punchestown racecourses.
- Free admission to reciprocal days at other Irish and international racecourses.
- A variety of special offers on designated race days.
- Opportunity to take part in various trips organised by Naas & Punchestown.
- Free race card at every race meeting at Naas.
|07/10/2023 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Lanwades & Staffordstown Studs Silken Glider (L); Waterford Testimonial (L)|
|10/10/2023 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Racing|
|11/10/2023 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Buck House Nov Chase Gr3; Carvills Hill Chase Gr 3|
|12/10/2023 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Racing|
|14/10/2023 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Finale (L)|
|15/10/2023 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Bluebell (L); Garnet (L)|
|25/10/2023 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Racing|
|05/11/2023 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Racing|
|12/11/2023 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Poplar Square Chase Gr 3; Brown Lad H’cap Hurdle Gr B; Fishery Lane 4yo Hurdle Gr 3|
|16/11/2023 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Racing|