County Kildare is world famous for staging the most exciting horse racing events in Ireland. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas racecourse attract people from all over the world who come to see the top international horses and jockeys compete in races throughout the year. Highlights include all five Irish Classic races which run at the Curragh and the five-day Punchestown Festival at the ‘Home of Irish Jumps’.
- Great value for with 63 world class race days including the annual Punchestown Festival and Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby for less than €8 per race meeting, based on full price adult admission at time of printing.
- Access to member’s facilities at Naas & Punchestown racecourses.
- Free admission to over 75 reciprocal days at other Irish and international racecourses.
- A variety of special offers on designated race days.
- Opportunity to take part in various trips organised by Naas & Punchestown.
- Free race card at every race meeting at Naas.
|13/08/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Debutante Stakes G2, Futurity Stakes G2|
|20/08/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Round Tower Stakes, Flame of Tara Stakes, Irish Cambridgeshire, Snow Fairy Stakes|
|21/08/2022 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Flat Racing|
|27/08/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Royal Whip Stakes G3, St Leger Trial G3|
|11/09/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Champions Weekend Day 2|
|13/09/2022 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Welcome Back Flat Day|
|15/09/2022 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Two Year Old Flat Racing|
|24/09/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Renaissance Stakes G3, Beresford Stakes G2, Goffs Million Dollar Sales Race|
|25/09/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Weld Park Stakes G3, Loughbrown Stakes G3|
|08/10/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Irish Cesarewitch Prem Handicap, Staffordstown Stud Stakes L.|