County Kildare is world famous for staging the most exciting horse racing events in Ireland. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas racecourse attract people from all over the world who come to see the top international horses and jockeys compete in races throughout the year. Highlights include all five Irish Classic races which run at the Curragh and the five-day Punchestown Festival at the ‘Home of Irish Jumps’.
- Great value for with 65 world class race days including the annual Punchestown Festival and Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby for less than €7 per race meeting for adults and less than €5.50 per meeting for a senior/under 25.
- Access to member’s facilities at Naas & Punchestown racecourses.
- Free admission to other Irish and international racecourses.
- A variety of special offers on designated race days.
- Opportunity to take part in various trips organised by Naas & Punchestown.