County Kildare is world famous for staging the most exciting horse racing events in Ireland. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas racecourse attract people from all over the world who come to see the top international horses and jockeys compete in races throughout the year. Highlights include all five Irish Classic races which run at the Curragh and the Irish National Hunt Festival at Punchestown.
- Great Value for the avid race goer with 55 world class race days including the Irish National Hunt Festival and Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby for less than €5 per race meeting — total saving of over €500! Based on full price adult admission at time of printing.
- Access to member’s facilities at Naas & Punchestown racecourses.
- Free admission to over 100 reciprocal days at other Irish and international racecourses.
- A variety of special offers on designated race days.
- Opportunity to take part in various trips organised throughout the year to trainers stables, stud farms and other racecourses.
- FREE Racecard for all members at every Racemeeting at Naas.
|31/12/2018 12:00 am||Punchestown Racecourse, New Years Eve Racing|
|06/01/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Hugh Statham Winter Ladies Day & Naas Town Goes Racing|
|06/01/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Lawlors of Naas Gr 1 Novice Hurdle|
|13/01/2019 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Skybet Moscow Flyer Novice Hurdle|
|14/01/2019 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Winter Racing @ Punchestown|
|27/01/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Naas Town goes Racing|
|27/01/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Woodlands Novice Chase Gr 3|
|09/02/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, BBA Opera Hat Mares Chase|
|09/02/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Racing & Rugby|
|10/02/2019 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, BoyleSports Day|