County Kildare is world famous for staging the most exciting horse racing events in Ireland. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas racecourse attract people from all over the world who come to see the top international horses and jockeys compete in races throughout the year. Highlights include all five Irish Classic races which run at the Curragh and the five-day Punchestown Festival at the ‘Home of Irish Jumps’.
- Great value for with 63 world class race days including the annual Punchestown Festival and Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby for less than €8 per race meeting, based on full price adult admission at time of printing.
- Access to member’s facilities at Naas & Punchestown racecourses.
- Free admission to over 75 reciprocal days at other Irish and international racecourses.
- A variety of special offers on designated race days.
- Opportunity to take part in various trips organised by Naas & Punchestown.
- Free race card at every race meeting at Naas.
|20/05/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Day 1 of the Guineas Festival|
|21/05/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Irish 2000 Guineas|
|22/05/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Irish 1000 Guineas|
|28/05/2022 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Summer in Town Day 1|
|29/05/2022 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Summer in Town Day 2|
|01/06/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Ballyogan Stakes|
|22/06/2022 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Naas Oaks Trials|
|24/06/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Apprentice Derby|
|25/06/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby|
|26/06/2022 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Pretty Polly Stakes|