County Kildare is world famous for staging the most exciting horse racing events in Ireland. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas racecourse attract people from all over the world who come to see the top international horses and jockeys compete in races throughout the year. Highlights include all five Irish Classic races which run at the Curragh and the Irish National Hunt Festival at Punchestown.
- Great Value for the avid race goer with 55 world class race days including the Irish National Hunt Festival and Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby for less than €5 per race meeting — total saving of over €500! Based on full price adult admission at time of printing.
- Access to member’s facilities at Naas & Punchestown racecourses.
- Free admission to over 100 reciprocal days at other Irish and international racecourses.
- A variety of special offers on designated race days.
- Opportunity to take part in various trips organised throughout the year to trainers stables, stud farms and other racecourses.
- FREE Racecard for all members at every Racemeeting at Naas.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
|24/02/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, EBF Park Stakes Gr 3|
|24/02/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Paddy Power Cheltenham Trials Day|
|24/02/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Paddy Power Newlands Chase|
|10/03/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Toals.com Leinster National|
|24/03/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Opening of The Irish Flat Season|
|13/04/2019 All Day||Curragh Racecourse, Curragh Opening|
|24/04/2019 12:00 am||Curragh Racecourse, Curragh Spring Festival (E)|
|29/04/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Punchestown Preview Evening|
|29/04/2019 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Woodlands Sprint|
|30/04/2019 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Festival Day One: BoyleSports Champion Chase Day|