County Kildare is world famous for staging the most exciting horse racing events in Ireland. The Curragh, Punchestown and Naas racecourse attract people from all over the world who come to see the top international horses and jockeys compete in races throughout the year. Highlights include all five Irish Classic races which run at the Curragh and the five-day Punchestown Festival at the ‘Home of Irish Jumps’.
- Great value for with 63 world class race days including the annual Punchestown Festival and Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby for less than €8 per race meeting, based on full price adult admission at time of printing.
- Access to member’s facilities at Naas & Punchestown racecourses.
- Free admission to reciprocal days at other Irish and international racecourses.
- A variety of special offers on designated race days.
- Opportunity to take part in various trips organised by Naas & Punchestown.
- Free race card at every race meeting at Naas.
|11/12/2022 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, John Durkan Chase Day G!|
|15/12/2022 All Day||Naas Racecourse, National Hunt Racing|
|31/12/2022 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, New Years Countdown|
|08/01/2023 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Slaney Nov Hurdle Gr 1|
|15/01/2023 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Killiney Nov Chase Gr 3; Moscow Flyer Nov Hurdle Gr 2|
|16/01/2023 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Jumps Racing|
|29/01/2023 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Limestone Lad Hurdle Gr 3; Woodlands Nov Chase Gr 3|
|30/01/2023 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, Jumps Chasing|
|11/02/2023 All Day||Naas Racecourse, Opera Hat Mares Chase (L)|
|19/02/2023 All Day||Punchestown Racecourse, EBF Nov Hurdle (L); Grand National Trial H’cap Gr B|