Punchestown Racecourse is historically the home of National Hunt Racing in Ireland and hosts a total of 18 race meetings annually.
With unique features including Cross Country racing and the world famous Irish National Hunt Festival in April, this Kildare track is a “Jewel in the crown” of Irish racing.
The racecourse boasts state of the art facilities including the stunning Panoramic Restaurant which overlooks the winning post, the recently launched La Touche Restaurant, The Sports Bar and numerous other bars and dining outlets. We are also excited to launch the new ‘Hunt Stand’ for Festival 2018.
Go Racing in Kildare Members can enjoy access to exclusive Members Bar adjacent to the Parade Ring.
Highlights include :
- The 2018 Festival runs from Tuesday 24th April to Saturday 28th April 2018
- Boylsports Champion Chase Day 24th April 2018
- Coral Punchestown Gold Cup Day 25th April 2018
- The Ladbrokes Champion Stayers Hurdle Day 26th April 2018
- The BETDAQ Champion Hurdle Day 27th April 2018
- The AES Festival Family Day 28th April 2018